11/19/2010

George Harrison ALL THINGS MUST PASS 40th Anniversary Edition


Out November 26th, 2010.

This is certainly much bigger news for me than Beatles on iTunes.
Not only remastered complete restore of vinyl edition box set as 1970 release, but also Hi-Res (96/24) download is available from Topspin (yep, the same as BOTR!).
At this moment, you can download "Wah Wah" as a sample, file size as 186MB in wav format if you just entry your email address and submit @ official site to get the link.

I guess it's probably supplied not only from Topspin, but also from HDtracks as well (same as BOTR), I'll wait and see what's going on since I'd like to have files in flac, but Topspin will only supply them in wav format. I hope HDtracks will release them in flac format.
Will keep update.


All Things Must Pass 40th Anniversary edition in audiophile quality digital format, 96Khz/24 bit. Audio mastered at Abbey Road Studios from the original analogue master tapes. 23 tracks; all files are 100% DRM-free.

Tracklist
1. "I'd Have You Anytime"
2. "My Sweet Lord"
3. "Wah-Wah"
4. "Isn't It a Pity (Version 1)"
5. "What Is Life"
6. "If Not For You"
7. "Behind That Locked Door"
8. "Let It Down"
9. "Run of the Mill"
10. "Beware of Darkness"
11. "Apple Scruffs"
12. "Ballad of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll)"
13. "Awaiting On You All"
14. "All Things Must Pass"
15. "I Dig Love"
16. "Art of Dying"
17. "Isn't It a Pity (Version 2)”
18. "Hear Me Lord"

(‘Apple Jam’)
19. "Out of the Blue"
20. "It's Johnny's Birthday"
21. "Plug Me In"
22. "I Remember Jeep"
23. "Thanks for the Pepperoni"

Regarding this information, please note this is slightly different contents compare to 30th anniversary edition.
That means no additional tracks (include different mix) as follows included with 40th anniversary edition.
I live for you
Beware of darkness
Let it down
What is life
My sweet lord (2000)

So I recommend you should keep 30th anniversary edition!
Continue to this post.