11/11/2010

DIANE BIRCH bible belt

I purchased this album more than a year ago, not have a chance to introduce here but also Diane happened to start following my twitter account, I suppose I'd like to write something about this one for her to represent her my thankfulness.
Although She's now very famous concerning it's celebrity, she's still an artist with the common touch, thus we all can't stop loving her anyway (^.^)
The most adorable element of her talent for me is her distinctive voice (yep, we know she has lots of adorable elements, ie, beauty, songwriting, fashion and so on).
I missed her gigs in Tokyo last December, so I definitely attend next time!
Regarding the album, the best song is "Nothing But A Miracle", but all songs are in beyond average anyway.

Track Listing:
  1. Fire Escape
  2. Valentino
  3. Fools
  4. Nothing But a Miracle
  5. Rewind
  6. Rise Up
  7. Photograph
  8. Don’t Wait Up
  9. Mirror Mirror
  10. Ariel
  11. Choo Choo
  12. Forgiveness
  13. Magic View
Following the links I searched and useful regarding Diane on the net;

Official Site
Blog
Yamaha
New York Magazine
Vogue UK
Justin tv
Live from Daryl's House
Forum
myspace
twitpic
plixi
twitvid
myYearbook
AOL radio Blog
Free People Blog
youtube
twitter
Mad about Diane Birch

According to her tweet, new EP will be out on December 7th @ iTunes Store.

Following is the photo archive from Melodie McDaniel (who took official photos of Diane) just lovely!