6/16/2011

Message from Sara Bareilles regarding her first trip to Japan



I have just returned from a trip to Japan that I hope I never recover from. I fell madly in love with this unbelievably beautiful country, its food, its fashion, its culture, and most importantly....it's people. My time there included several shows, a couple of days off, and an incredible volunteering experience up in a small northern city called Ofunato that has affected me profoundly. My message is simple: Japan is beautiful. Japan is safe. Japan is ready and open for business.
It's time to visit Japan!


love love love,


sara



Thanks Sara for your encouraging words and volunteer work at Ofunato for Japan.
We really love you 2!

Please consider donatation for Music For Relief to get Sara's great song, Song For A Soldier.